Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Best Friends ;)

Best Friend , whom you called as a "SECRETRELATIONSHIPSWITHGOSSIPS" They loves you , when they really loves you . They Kill you , once they know you have ditched them . They will crap out of you so you're too busy calming your heart rate to keep being depressed .Whenever we fall down , someowhere they will laugh , but they are the only one who beat up when someone else laugh toward us . Whenever we found someone so called our Boyfriend , they [ He ] will tease us till worst , sometimes annoyed but once we get off , they always remind our boyfriend to take a good care of us . And If they don't , I can bet you that they will break his face . They will never be calm of they found out you having some trouble out there even you can be calm . They will be laughing and ignoring you when you have a mouth fight with your enemy , but once your enemy touches you , they will DIE . If you forget something to bring , they will scold you but ended up laughing . When we say , I HATE YOU . You will get I LOVE YOU as a responded answer . The person , when they have a prob they will call you to relax their mind . But , when they notice you are worrying for them , they will quickly start making laugh . Ended up , both of the bestfriends thinks their patners has chilled but they won't be calm . When they say , they can sense something in you - Say yes ! Because , Its the Fact they be with you most of the time . Without them , you are nothing and nobody can really beat them .

W.e.L.a.u.g.h.T.h.e.y.L.a.u.g.h.W.e.C.r.y.T.h.e.y.C.r.y ` <3

I have a friend in such , I donno him when I firstly know him . I just dunnow , How could his friendship can really turn me over . He is such a interesting friend . I have went through alot for him , and definitely he went more than me for me . We have no de3stiny , no path to follow , no highway to get jam and Nothing , ONLY BOTH OF US , AND OUR STUPID GOSSIPS , We speak breakups , relationships , and all sorts . Whenever I dream or maybe Imagination - I always include him in . No matter what , he will be there .Its okahy , if its in the corner too . He promised me , he will never leave me in sadness even the BUMI destroyed . He promised me , whatever happens he will be there for me no matter hurricane hit him . Once he had a problem with his so called Ex- I got involved . Yeah , I admit - I took the thing , I love him . He is the my Best Nanbendah :) His name is Geveen and , Just wondered he was with me when I need him . Everything . :) Thanks dehh ` :)

No comments:

Post a Comment