This is what I saw , 7 years love . She fight with her parents thousand times to stood for him , she was studying and he was jobless . Thats the part , where parents hate the guy which their daughter really loved . Her mother have insulted him before , make her cried for being avoided . She never give up , she was like so close with him - guiding him the path . He loved her , for this few years and he really worked hard . She was pretty , but he was considering okay personality . She was there to love him with skin tones and personality . She loved him with heart , and I do realised that ! Now , her parents salutes him and respect him like nobody's business . I burst into laugh when I really saw this with my naked eye ! And They qet married with HIS money . I bet yes ! , He spend around millions to marry her , his only Love . The arrangement was superb :)
That day , I stand infront of them wondering Could I have a better choice in this world to prove my love ? To share whatever I felt at night ? To share shoulder whenever I feel lonely ? Sleeping together to feel warm ? All this was a special break through you can really feel when the person is really right for youh . Pretending your life is single and being fake to yourself is very rude to your destiny . Go ahead , love and get broken . It would be a pleasant exprience . Definitely will ! You will be learning alot , you will know the depth of it , the meaning , the break and all parts ? Saying single and complaining in Facebook isin't giving you a life point , but only bullshits which make your another life miserable . Have you ever wonder , anybody came to your house at 3 a.m in the morning , knocking your door with messy hair and pyjamas and a old cloaks . When you call him at 2:50 for urqent , and he stand infront your door at 3 , Great ! Respect him # He will also helping you to buy pads * for girls when he realised you in pain even he don't know you in your period .
ThewayIKnowSomeoneIsSpecial :) He is Mine , ` <3 Sharvindren . I knew him , by Facebook and my life has turned into a romantic novel .
No comments:
Post a Comment