This is , a so called new programme by me to help people out . Not really , but Its like talking , having fun . talking about facts and so on that you can really make it useful . We had one , programme - I mean the first episode in 5:55 minute . The thing , is about love and tendency to make things go wrong .Aikk ^^ . Love , this first time , I interview my sister and about all the stuff bout loves . Her way of answering gave me satisfaction but , I can be in border line believing it . Its really useful to nowdays teenagers who misuse loves ` <3 And , when I did that ?
I turned and look all around , maybe We should start this often . Like whatever you can do , has this behind me . My camera ad video camera : )
Wonderful , so stay tuned for the next video .
No comments:
Post a Comment