Yeah , Nasa had confirmed that 21 Dec is no more exist. But , the choice is given to you to believe it or give up . The word give up sounds good if you are a coward . 21 Dec is just a disaster day where you don't stay on ground , you will be looking at sky all day leaving your job incomplete or you will be very panic talking to people . This peoples have a self confident which we should "PRAISED" because they believe negative thoughts . Yo , peoples - you are born to get satisfaction of your own in this world . There's no rules in living and die-ing as if you had made a deal with demons and angels that you will die in a fixed date of yours ? If this happens , I bet nobody willing to die or even want to get old . OHH , WAIT ! Where I stop , about Nasa .
Yeah , So ? If this date has been confirmed for world ending , what you should do ? Praying to leave to another world with peace and no harm , or you should pretend to be happy when you heart is not standing in your body or you should keep calm and still pretend nothing happen with a good condition of heart . Right , the third one is most preferred by me and maybe some youths . Because , If the world really gone a end , I bet thousands people like me , start creating FACEBOOK and Twitter or maybe trying to propose to someone they love the most , or maybe start learning cooking ( akward ) . We should do yoga more to get good thoughts , like do something fun , have clubbing , start creating song and compose some music , have some sneaking day to ice-cream corner , enjoy markets , go study . Yeah , I'm tottaly ready to leave in this new world after the news fade . There will be disaster , Yeah I bet ? Maybe not ending of world but states , like Japan ( tsunami ) , countries which have hurricane , earthquake all kind of things . As I know , I studied before Malaysian is in equator . Where the hell disaster would come !!!!! Whatever , I'm prepared . Things I'm gone a do after this disaster and before the disaster ` :)
Before ` :P
- Make my self more hygiene , and pretty :)
- Love him like nobody else and make some sweet proposal
- Eat like giant and praying to be thin always .
- Facebook and Twitter 24 hours like another world
- Music , compose some music to relax myself .
- Have attentions for my dance and shows
- Tv programmes , and late nights show with popcorn ( movie marathon )
- Have a day spent with him
- Eat pizza , for god sake
- Create some stories so I could a beautiful part in it .
After :)
- Gone a rock my SPM .
- Have a self programme for Mirchi The Fact ` :)
- Have some , diving and snorkling .
- write stories for my book
- Be a superb duperb good in advising people .
- Join some dance competition
- Born To Win
- Marry Him
- State Tour
- Food festive
- College
- Have my cardiologist job done
- Get Married :P
DONE :) World ending or not ending - Its all in your hand . Believe yourself more than peoples news . Who cares it gonna end . Enjoy your life , till you done ! Don't give up :)

No comments:
Post a Comment