Wednesday, 25 September 2013

The Angel in Kingdom (: Episode ( I )

In year 1990 - A journalist , Rita is interested to write an article about angel's in kingdom . By the meaning of angel's in kingdom are " prostitutes " in emperor's kingdom. Most hours , she would spend time searching about this angel's in her college library . She couldn't find any until one night .

It was drizzling outside . The rain where going to pour heavily while Rita was stucked in the college library. It's a very scary atmosphere were you could listen to anklets and smell those uncomfortable fragrant. She couldn't insist that scary feeling of her's taking control of her whole mood. While searching for the torchlight in the librarian's drawer she heard a loud noise near the book shelf around a corner. Her instinct is asking her to check on the noise. She could not avoid the strong question mark in her brain. She went towards the book shelf saw a book . The book were shining brightly to her eyes. But to read the book , she need light . She slept off without realizing it's already morning and the librarian was looking at her. She stood up and ran back to her room . She took out the book which she kept in yesterday night .

                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to 1680's ,
Nilambari , people called me Nila . My real name was Sivakarthini Eshabambari . Born in a very poor family . Parents work as servant under the king . I was 16 , my parents brought me the emperor's hall. It was huge and colourful . I saw the ministers comfortably sitting on red cushion chair. I never knew my parent's intention to bring me here until I see a few handmaidens brought a red orange silk saree to me . I was asked to wear the saree with handful of jewelries. I was still unconscious of what was happening . The handmaidens were making me up with pencils and red colour on my lip. Dad came in with a sad face . I asked him what happen and he told me he had to sell me to the king because of poverty. I was shocked . I see tears in his eyes . As soon he left , I looked myself in the mirror. From small , I like those attires and jewelries which handmaiden used to wear. I became more selfish and greedy.  I perform a dance in front the king and his ministers. I was asked to stay in the palace. I was treated like a princess . The handmaiden keep bringing me a basket of oranges , grapes and few healthy fruits. While eating slowly , I saw a shadow near to the door. It was the king , the handmaidens left and I bow in front of him as to show a great respect to him. He asked me to seat beside him and I was asked to serve a grape to him. I did , I fed him. He held my hand , I felt so shy and quickly pulled my hand.

King : You don't like it , don't you?
Me : I was not asked too , I didn't mean too .
King : Not to worry , my dear ( while holding my shoulder )
Me : My dear king , may I know how conscious are you to hold me ?
King : When I saw you performing , my heart sank and willing to have you forever.
Me : Wouldn't you get bored of me one day as you got bored with your queen.
King : I'm never bored of my queen .
Me : If you're not bored of her , why would you want to come to me ? ( sat on the cushion while having grapes )
King : No no , I didn't mean so .
Me : We can make a deal if you want or leave the place now . I would leave this place tomorrow after my performance.
King : Fine . I will meet you after my queen sleep until I really feel bored of you .
Me : I leave when I want . ( giggling )
King : I will come tomorrow , be ready .

I thought my happier life ahead. I got myself prepared for the morning performance . I have to make the King and the Queen happy. As I did , the performance went successfully and I managed to wink at the King .The same night , the King sneak into the room . I was wearing my jewelries which the king brought for me from his queen. He held my hand and put on the bangle. As his hand travel to my upper hand , I understood his permission . I switch off the light and so on everything went dress less.

The next day , I was jealous went I saw a few people walking in the street freely while I'm stucked in the palace. Nobody know's where am I except the handmaidens and the King. I asked the King to buy me a big wooden house outside his kingdom and the village . The King did . I was shifted there and most of the villagers do notice my presence and my priority to the king. As he always visit me to fulfill all his emotions and pleasure , I was bored of him. He is over protective and over controlling me. Somehow , I managed to have the wealth paper of this wooden house. One day while combing my long silky black hair , I saw an aristocratic passing by the wooden house. He look so attractive until I couldn't take off my eyes from him. He noticed me and he start passing by every day . I called him to have a drink with me and I somehow persuade him to have a night with me. The next morning I saw him sleeping beside me dress less. I was happy about it , I was glad that I managed to get rid of my boredom. He promised me he would visit me every week. This news got the King attention and he visited me. He was angrily asking me how could I ditch him. I told him the deal we made once upon a time. He left me while sobbing . I don't mind , as long I'm surviving and fulfilling my hunger with those bustards. As the aristocratic visits me every week , he got addicted staying with me and fulfilling all his hunger. But , one day I saw a woman with anger was walking towards me . She shouted to me in front of everybody . I was embarrassed and asked to leave the place immediately . I travel all night and found a place 10 mile far village. The villagers accepted me as one of their family. I was amazed with their concern and love. I went to see the King in his palace. He saw my potential in dancing and joined me in a brothel house. My future has gone. I thought of not doing the job again but I have too now.

The woman here are too dominant . First few weeks , she was dominating the guys and when my pride took over me . I used myself carefully . I dress more to showing my shape , my size and my capability . Slowly , the man moving to me . I dominate the brothel house. Now , no more man are choosing the lady . I'm here and I get to choose who are they man I can spend night with . One night , I have to perform a dance and show the man who's desperate to see the ladies. I saw this man's eyes were on me all the time . He wasn't looking any attractful . Finally the time has arrived to choose a man . The man whom want to have night with me was not choosen but the guy beside him was choosen . He was looking more pleasant to me. This guy made a huge havoc and I managed to reply him sarcastic made me felt so humiliated and he left.

As my routine was always busy , I didn't get to enjoy my teenage life. I spend my lifetime fulfilling all the man's thirst and hunger. I went out from the brothel house and ran to a farm area which was quiet on weekdays and weekends too . I ran to the farm house to hide from the guard who were chasing after me. I slept off in the farm house and I saw a black shadow waking me up . A prince looking guy . He wasn't a prince , he was just a farmer working in the farm and he was asked to take care the farm house as his owner were out. My days grow with him learning how to work in farm , rare animals and live in a cottage without my prostitute life. Slowly we started to fall in love. It work , I felt the entire new in me. I start cooking for him , we live under a house without undressing each other , we start doing new things and discover who we are . My life was happy till a day came where I found out something I shouldn't . My boyfriend brought me away from the village at night , I thought he had found a new place to stay other than the farm. I saw a familiar looking guy opposite the road . I knew the guy . I pulled my boyfriend's hand but he insisted. He gave my hand to that guy , I REMEMBER HIM . He was the guy who I insulted in the brotel . I was told by my boyfriend , that his boss wanted to see me and want me so badly. My boyfriend left without a word and my life .......
                                                                 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG , the journalist spend two days reading the whole book without realising anything. The movement of earth , the day and night rotation and nothing. She want to know more about what happen to the girl. She need to know what happen to Rita.

STAY TUNE FOR EPISODE ( II ) .











No comments:

Post a Comment