***********************
" Amir , don't run there. Come back ". I was really tired chasing after Amir and Aakash. I felt so much old , realising that i'm gasping for air really hard. I got so angry and left them outside the house. Tharchana was crying in the pram. I got no single clue why is she crying even after I changed the diaper. The house phone rang and it was him on the line. I complained that none of his boys were listening to me and his daughter was missing him. We spoke a little longer and suddenly I heard a loud noise outside the house. I hang up and quickly ran out. Amir fell down and was crying with his lung out. I quickly carried him into the house , grabbed my first-Aid box and did some treatment on his knee. Finally a bandage was wrapped around his knee. He hugged and kissed me on the cheeks. I realised my boys are growing up and they need more attention , my daughter even when she is a year old - she could understand what are we trying to say despite uttering " papa , mama papa mama ". The little happiness I see in my family. My husband , I , my three little angels.
*********************************
I have to meet him tomorrow morning to return his sweater. I waited for him half an hour near the library but he never turn up. I got mad and left the place. After my class , I saw few missed calls on my phone. A quick reaction take place and I caught him on the line. I told him I'm on my way to hostel and get his sweater tomorrow by 10. He nooded yes and a hand stopped me from moving all of the sudden. I nearly fell of from the staircase. I looked up and it's him. I pushed off his hand , hang up the call and start walking. He was a bit surprise but start chasing after me. I giggled a little looking at his actions. " Wait la ? You can give me the sweater now , Give give ( while lifting his eyebrow up ) " I nearly laughed out but quickly controlled and gave him a gross face. " let him feel it"-mumbled to myself. Finally he gave up chasing after me , he stopped and yelled my name. " NISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ". GOD , that was loud. I quickly ran back to him to close his mouth to stop him from screaming continously. He held my waist and smelled my hair. That moment , I wished I could lie on his shoulder for forever. I came into realization and pushed him away. "OUCH" I threw his sweater on the ground and ran forward without looking back. That feeling in me. It was overtaking my emotions right now. I felt so dirty so I rinsed myself and lie on bed. Thinking back how he held my waist and smelled my hair still tickles me. " i have to get the right shampoo , a pleasant smell ? Nice? Wait" I closed my face with pillow while mumbling. So he do noticed me , yes . We won him. What's next. : Falling on trap : The next morning , while walking to my class I saw him near the ground floor toilet . Looks like , he is waiting for someone. I look clearly and closely , he was holding a stick of cigaratte. When he noticed me looking at him , he threw the stick away and start coming forward. I felt guilty for yesterday's incident. So I went a little closer to him to say sorry and I did. He held my hand and said forgiven. I was unconcious a little while. "Is this a dream?" I pinched myself and it hurts. "OUCH". I came to a sense that he was noticing me , every of my movement and my face. " What happen , do this hurts you? I will let go. Sorry ". "No-no wait, why am i spoiling the fun"-brain conversation. I held his hand and he was smiling while staring at me. It was getting late to class , " Can I go now? " "Yes you may" "Should I?" " Canteen at 5" He let go my hand and left . ( This is not an indian movie to turn and look back all - stop dreaming peeps )
I stares at her pink rolex watch for the time. She can't wait to meet him. I start day-dreaming about what will happen in between us and giggled to myself. There's still left another 30 minutes. I find a little nap at this time will be useful as the teacher is doing nothing. I dozed off.
I stares at her pink rolex watch for the time. She can't wait to meet him. I start day-dreaming about what will happen in between us and giggled to myself. There's still left another 30 minutes. I find a little nap at this time will be useful as the teacher is doing nothing. I dozed off.
***************************
" Ma , come and eat. It's already late. I bought your favourite chinese fried rice with mixed vegetables " I walked out weakly to the dining table. I'm having a terrible headache nowadays. My daughter gave me a panadol to make me feel better. That headache was killing me badly. Just not to spoil the fun , I pretended to be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment