When people asked her why is she still loving him like the very first day ?
She answered ..
" Why shouldn't I ? I know him more than 2 years. I've knew him like a brother , a good friend , a crush , a girlfriend and a best friend. What else I need when I was treated like a princess even I had no flawless , even I have nothing left with me , he still stays. He is my boyfriend , someone I choosed myself for being together another 100 years , someone that will trouble me so much and make me smile at the mean time. He is my pain , happiness and desperation. A boyfriend is not someone who stays because his girlfriend is a beautiful lady , he stays because she looks beautiful to him. - in that sense i'm still lucky to have him around. We do argue , at times he annoy me yet I still love him because he can still make joke during any argument. We instantly get back , just a wrap around his arms. He understands my dramas , my pain and my pleasure. He still stands and treat you like nothing could be your mistake. Whenever I ask him not to hold me so much in the public , he sill does that. He treats me equally everywhere. Each time , when I have trouble - he wouldn't be someone who understands you but he will hold on you with his shoulder. I have made his plain shirts wet with my tears. He will still look up in my eyes to cheer me up. His smell , ticklish smile and the naughty look always made me smile even brighter. Sometimes , I get annoyed when he speaks so much but i could realize he never mean anything as that. We can still act like kids , come on nobody ever can be that. Even I don't find myself an attractive figure in public but through him I will find myself more pampered than others. I get whatever I like , i get to choose whatever I prefer and I get to refer back anything I want. I find dreams coming true in him , a real true one. I get to chase him for hug. I get to jump on him. I have no troubles when he is around. I get to talk peacefully , I get to rest my head on his arms , I FIND PEACE being with him. Like the world is coming after my happiness. How could I give up such happiness ? Come on , he don't hit you or scold you no matter what you do. He teach you in a sense of being STUPID. I can say whatever I feel like and I will receive double. I had no restrictions in my relationship. Being through his best and still calls him PERFECT after his imperfections is what I realize recently. He have put my imperfections aside and look something beautiful in me. He don't mind telling anybody , who am I. As frankly , mother of his babies. His eyes , I literally can look at him the whole day. Looking at him when he don't look at you , is a part where I realize my happiness is all hiding in him. I promised him , i will be his pain but definitely not a pain. I accepted him truthfully and he does that too. Thank you.. :) "
No comments:
Post a Comment