*******************
I left him all behind the sandy beach and chased after the waves. Hearing the waves while standing by his side were my most favourite moment. It was a midst evening , I got really tired chasing the waves and choose to sit with him. I caught him staring at me and smiling when I was walking towards him. That smile on his face gave me a female feel . I picked up my sandals and ran towards him , jump on him and planted a kiss on his cheeks. Slowly , the sky was getting dark. He held my face , brought it forward and asked me , " Would it rain now " , I honestly don't know but I said yes. He told me it wouldn't rain now and when I asked him to challenge me , he was all up for the challenge. We waited almost 10 minutes and there were no sign of raining. He stood up and yelled to the sky , " I WON ". I angrily walk away and he start chasing me. When he held my arm and brought me into his arm , the rain start pouring heavily. We were closer than never , oh yeah. It's our honeymoon ( forget to mention , haha ) He carried me even though I was really heavy ( lifting my 7th month baby bum ) to the hotel. Today , this night- I'm the happiest person.
*********************
" Grandmaaaa , grandma it's raining. Let's go inside. " Sandhya held my hand and pulled me inside. I caught a glimpse of the rain and walk in silently. After refreshing myself , I walk to the dining hall to have my dinner with my kids and their children. It's a holiday period so all of my kids and their family had gathered in my house. My first son totally resemble his father appearance and my second son have all his characteristics. My daughter is the pet of her dad , she named her son after my husband. The only thing I could keep my thoughts away a while of my missing husband by being with them. We cheered and left a cup for the remembrance soul. After a long conversation with them , all of us ahead to beds as it is going to be a lengthy vacation tomorrow.
Usually before sleeping , I have a habit of writing diary and today I felt slightly weird. So , I wrote only " I miss you , my dear bangaram ( dear ) " on today's date and left it. It was a chilly night where I wanted to feel the presence of my husband , I pushed the picture frame against my chest and slept off.
************************
Flipping to page 1 2012 -
" I saw him babe , I saw him.. " while pulling my friend's pony tail in the lab. My professor saw and asked me to go out from the lab. I was still on excitement of meeting him. He passed by me at the moment again. He didn't look at me but I did , in front of the lab. I have to tell this , I HATE MY NERDY SPECTACLES. It makes me look like one asshole sitting here like waiting for a fat little boy to give me flowers. Today , I saw him few times and I believe we are made for each other. You think so ? " I dunno " a sigh. Who would want a non-zero lady , a nerdy and oily hair type of girl. I came from a typical indian background where I was only trained to be a doctor and to study hard. I nagged my friend again and again about whatever happened today. The next day , I'm having a professional exam. This indicates my semester break is coming for another three months. I would not meet him. Some how , the last day of exam I quickly rushed to his department - waited patiently for his class to end and saw him coming out with his friends. I managed to collect my guts to propose but I saw a girl came and hugged him. She was non-other the hottest girl in the campus. I heard rumors about them being together but today I saw them with my naked eyes. I saw him turning to my side. Before he manage to look at me , I quickly hide myself behind the thick walls. When I saw him making his way with her , I jump down into the bushes ( that hurts ) and ran to my room. I broke into tears and locked myself in the room. It was my first day of semester break. I went back home saw mum receiving me happily. I pretended smiling in front of her and ran to my room to get myself a breath.. I saw myself in the mirror wondered what a ugly sight of myself. I was determined to change myself. So determined. Heard mum calling me , I went down after getting myself refresh. To my surprise , I saw my cousin is here. I hate him. To your surprise , my parents are already planning a wedding for him and me. I HATE THAT. I stared at him and pull the chair loudly , for that I got knocking on head from my mum. After dinner , I was so determined to plan my schedule so I ran to my room as quick as possible letting my parents to handle my cousin. It was inappropriate but Shyam is important to me. I planned my schedule in overnight and it's done. I put my 101 % efforts and my parents were really happy with the result. They saw me changing and helped me as well where I had agree to their condition of marrying my cousin. I had to agree , HAD TO *sigh*. My semester is done. I'm so excited to be notice by everyone tomorrow although my size had not decreased so much but I'm satisfied with the change now. Quick check for tomorrow : Hair done , lens done , clothes done and book done --.
No comments:
Post a Comment