Saturday, 16 August 2014

Blind Eyes ( Part I )

I walked weakly into the toilet with tears. By looking at the mirror , I felt like punching the glass into  pieces. I start punching my sink and blood start dripping. I couldn't take her absence in my life anymore. I heard my doorbell were ringing , I washed my face and walked towards my door. I covered my blood dripping wound with a white cloth and opened the door. A girl with a rainbow shirt and blue jeans waved at me. When I was about to slammed the door , she held the door with her right leg and stop it from shutting. I was mad , I started pushing the door to the end. In the pain , she sounded " I'm your cousin from Perak. Nobody tells you I'm coming over? " I stopped and start remembering back the phone call I received a day before yesterday.  I let her in and the first thing she saw was the blood stain on my white cloth. She took the first aid-box which I kept on my dining table and sat beside me to wash the wound.  I let her do and was watching television. After washing and covering my wound , she asked me where should she keep her bags. I pointed to the room beside my kitchen and walked out from the house. I told her the leftover food is in the refrigerator , she can heat it and eat. I have no accurate place to go , I loitter around wish somebody will find me. Then , I realised I had nobody for me. The only and only girl I loved for a year and half has left me. I kicked a small stone and it flew and fell into the water.

It's already late , I realised I left my cousin in the apartment alone. I had to drive back fast as I came really far to find peace. By the time I reached home ,
I saw the lights are off so she must have slept off. I was sleepy so I head off to bed. A light from a small lamp around the corner of living room shine through the shadow of a girl holding her phone. " It's lucky that he didn't notice me or identify me , haha :) " When I woke up , I noticed a cup of coffee beside mt bed and a towel on the bed. I rub my eye to see whether is this happening for true. For a minute , I thought it was she who came back but when I visit the kitchen. It was my cousin who prepared all this. I never like anybody replacing her but I went away silently. I left a note " Don't ever make a coffee and leave a towel on bed " and left. When I came back , I saw her cleaning my kitchen meanwhile the note I left on table never disturbed by her. My blood rise when she didn't notice the note , I dunno why but I scolded her loudly. Words are uttered without realising and imbalance words are flying in the air. She flipped her hair and looked at me , asking me " Do you want biscuit? I made it myself ". When I was getting more angry , I saw a handsfree hanging on her ears. I left after punching the wall with my fist. " Why people don't listen to me ".

' Vino , VINO. Stop , why are you ignoring me? What I did? " while holding her arm  'Leave Kuga , I SAY LEAVE " She left angrily. "NOOOO , Vino I need you , please I need you... noo noo" I felt someone was shakking my legs and I woke up. Nandhini was holding my leg. She said I was saying a name loudly. I pushed her to the side and drank the water in the bottle. She woke up and walked away to her room. While walking I noticed her hip and butt. It was quite shaky. " omg , why am I ? " I slept back.

No comments:

Post a Comment