" I hate to see her with him. Why should she interfere in my life " I walked away while mumbling. When I turned behind , I saw him walking away with her. "WHAT". I couldn't take it to myself. I went to class and skipped the next class. I felt a strong hammer hamming my head. It hurts. I tried taking nap a while but I couldn't. The whole bed smells like him. I took some panadol and slept. After a few hours , someone knocked my door. It was raining outside and I was shivering while opening the knob. To my surprise it was my friend Nickel , he bought two hot cup to eat together. We had a good laugh together. I know Nickel from last time , during my secondary he was my junior. We spoke about his big fulffy crush and all that laugh we had ends at a door knob again. When I stand up , I accidentally spilled my curry on his shirt. He went to rinse his shirt while I went to open the door. It was Shyam. He looked quite furious and left. I was shocked when he left without saying a word. Nickel who saw all this left with his wet shirt. I saw my phone and it screens roughly 100 missed calls. I ignored everything and went to bed. Three in morning , I heard a loud thunder striking. It was scary. While closing the window , I saw a black shadow standing near the street lamp. I took an umbrella and ran to the street lamp. Shyam pushed the umbrella and I noticed his eyes were red. " Did you drink? " He nooded no , I increased my volume and asked again. He said no. I left him standing there and walk backed.
*************************
Aamir brought his girlfriend to house. I was very pleased to have her in the family. We went outing together to Sunway Lagoon. I let my 17 years old daughter to enjoy before she goes through a though exam of the year. While sitting in the corner , he and I had a conversation about kids. We were so proud of their growth and moral values. My husband expressed how much he loves me and the kids and can't afford to lose us. I held his hand and lie on his shoulder. I could feel some absence between us but I'm glad that he always fulfill his responsibility. He held me and I still feel the heaven . I promised him , we will raise the kids in a fine way.
***********************
Preeta , Aakash's wife fainted. When I held her pulse , it indicates that SHEISPREGNANT. How happy I could get when I'm soon to be a grandmother again. I realised not everybody are happy about it when I accidentaly passed-by my son's room. My daughter-in-law is not satisfied with the presence of new womb. She is not ready to have another child. That broke my heart but I walked away. It's their life and fate. Depends on them if they want it that way .
No comments:
Post a Comment