I walked into his room , it was more like a rubbish dumping place. I felt like i'm a rubbish myself in the room. Its dirty and smelly as well. I took almost my another half of the day to clean the whole room and the house. Now the place is literally shinning. I rarely flinch myself into this cleaning activity but I had no choice. I stacked up few garbage plastics full of waste books and papers in the corner of the house. A diary dropped while stacking up my last plastic bag. I took the diary to place back but something got into my eye and now I'm keeping it for my plan. The clock is past 8 and my stomach is grumbling. My intention to walk out to get me some food is cancel when I saw him walking into the house with few plastic bags. He took out few plastic container and shift it into bowls. It was a little small feast but I enjoyed the food. While cleaning , I heard mumbled and ending with a scream. He asked me loudly about a diary and I lied. (REVENGE#1)
I told him I hasn't seen any diary from the day I came into the house. I go back cleaning the kitchen while he was grumbling that I haven't heard any voices from him again. When I go back to the hall , I saw torn plastic bags everywhere and papers were flying. I shouted angrily and we had a continuous argument. He tugged in his red converse and left. Partially ,it was my mistake but this is rude to just leave. " Ignore him " , I sigh . I clean back the papers and books , placed it back in a new plastic bags and stack it again. I was extremely tired where I knew I would just doze off while watching the TV. I succeeded , i mean by dozing off on sofa. YES. In the middle of night , I heard a soft noise approaching me , when I opened my eyes- I saw him standing beside me trying to put on blanket for me. I'm impressed but I'm just not done yet. I saw him sleeping beside me , on the floor actually beside the sofa. I dozed off immediately. I woke up to his raspy voice.
I got to keep torturing him so I decided to cook for him, HAHA. Big killer isn't it. I pleaded him to let me go supermarket and buy some stuff to cook. He was shocked to see my powerful reaction of pleasing. I bought few utensils and cooking item. Oh , I totally forgot to tell you how I got money, I sold off the papers and book to a " old paper buyer " . It was worth to RM60. I came back with heavy plastic bag on each side. I start cooking and poured a medium extra salt in the food. In the other hand for gravy , I added extra spice and for the vegetable I keep it slightly raw. With a smiling face , I shyly shuttered him for lunch. I served him with extra rice , gravy and vegetable. He was a little suspicious but I knew I managed to win his trust with my best acting, He vomitted out all from the first trial (REVENGE#2). He looked at me angrily while I was just eating without even bothering his presence. Well , I know nobody can beat how I eat. I do eat , extra salty , spicy and raw. So , I don't mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment