" We were assaulted and insulted by my parents. I stayed stationary , my heart stopped a moment to look back for what I've not done and him? Someone who I played with when I was small. This gives me goosebumps especially relationship after the yellow thread. My head was spinning , my nerves were aching and I know I will be threw out to no where even from the heart of my parents. To the eyes of them , I'm a betrayer. My heart sank deeply in the ocean of my tears looking at my parents , they were hurt. Whatever happened in the forest is kept safe. Nobody questioned , the jacket I wore on. Nobody even bothered to justify what could happen. My mouth is zip up and he can't speak any as well. We were brought to KL after a long night. I had non-stop tears flowing on my cheek and everybody pretended they had better work to do , sleep. This can not happen to anyone , any girl precisely.
As I reached at the doorstep of a famous condominium at Shah Alam , I noticed few bottles and undies on the floor. It was disgusting to me. I make my way to the washroom and locked myself in for almost an hour. When I came out , all I see a clean floor without undies and bottles and yes I went in a room with nothing inside except for a mattress *cough* a torn mattress of cause. I lie on it and slept. Without realizing the time had past , I woke up the next morning. I see nobody in the house except for a note , a telephone number. No , my ego were attacking me , I ain't calling him. But , I was starving badly. A text message at one , " Lunch is outside the door , call me when you feel safe ". I rushed to the door step and grabbed a big plastic bag of KFC and quickly ate it. As soon I finish my plate , I remember that I had to be gentle and I should keep some food for him. I look back into the plastic and there was none , nope I left nothing. I rang him , he picked up and said " No worries , that food is all yours. You don't have to keep anything. I will be back in an hour time " He hang up.
Somehow I felt safe , but I can' trust him yet, I went on thinking what can I do to pleasure myself. I need something , I need back my happiness. I need the smile I had last time. "YES" , I screamed. I NEED REVENGE. That people deserve no mercy.
No comments:
Post a Comment