2nd Nov ,
Early in the morning , I was getting ready to go temple with my brother. While waiting for my brother to be ready , I was speaking to my mum and I recieved a call. I thought to myself , it must be my dad. He usually calls and asked us for any breakfast. Today , mum denied having any breakfast meanwhile , my brother and I planned to have it after praying. So I picked up the call , some husky painful voice were trying to speak , I said " hello " , and " I've got into accident " - god knew what dillema I was in when I heard that. He was unable to breathe and speak but managed to tell me the place where he got into accident. We rushed to the place and saw my dad was standing there holding his hip. He was half conscious. I saw pieces of bike scattered and a kancil car with no front wheel and "machines"( sorry I dunno what you call that ). The accident freaked me out and I don't really know what's next. Totally in dillema. So , we rushed to the nearby hospital meanwhile the ambulance were STILL ON THEIR WAY 😡. He was in a emergency ward as what happen to him is still unknown. I saw deep wounds with blood flowing. I could still see him strong even I could feel how weak he is now. They tear his jeans and cleaned the wounds on his leg. Then , they brought him to x-ray department. I heard nurse were whispering to each other that his ribs are fractured , like "5-6" But when the specialist checked the x-ray , it was two rib cracked , 8th and 9th. Still safe , nothing to threathen his life. Thank to god. Doctor asked us to admit him. And yay , he was admitted. Nothing to be happy about. I never seen my dad in this way , he was the strongest I've seen in the earth. Real strong. Whenever he fell down , he will never inform anybody and walked himself to clinic to put some injection and come back. This happens alot. But today , 2nd Nov - I would never forget. Changed my life , just like BOOOOOM. From 3rd Nov , everything was taken care by my mother and I - as my brother is sitting for his SPM. The first day , all his siblings and relative visited him. I dislike few scenarios. My (dad) niece and nephews , who they think they grown up so much and till they couldn't asked " how are you " , NEVERMIND. I see so many people , loved my dad. They visited him continously for past 4 days he was in hospital. My favourite visit * sounds wrong * hahaaaa , were his best friend and his wife from hometown. It has a family historic but nevermind. They sat for 3 to 4 hours with us. His wife is kind of a type which I really love being with her. She was waiting for my mum , and they hugged as soon they met. Dad was discharged on Thursday morning. I had to bring him for chinese medicine in the late afternoon after class. He was unable to sleep and walk so much. My dad is totally a indepedent man. He does things for himself and never hope for someone to do it. It really hurts to see a man sitting and unable to do something or sleep. It goes on until today but i'm lucky enough that he is strong. He went work today , hahaha. The sprit in him , trust me. ALL IS WELL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment