Thursday, 22 January 2015

Society shatters me into pieces about being in love.

First of all I'm not a "big" person to disgrace people whom worship LOVE. You listen to melodious song and dream that kind of LOVE- you ain't getting one bro. The recent one " Ennodhu nee irunthal , uyirodu naa irrupen " certainly a nice song , pictures beautiful scenery and you fall in love with someone you went with for the movie. You got the feeling for them after watching some love scenes. Now you are falling for the wrong point. You can't simply fall in love , love isn't made that easy for us to get tricked. You can't compare love with loneliness , desperation and longing. This three might bring you somewhere to the end and you will fall out. Let's get an example, you went out with your friend and saw a beautiful girl/handsome boy and you start having crush on them. okay ? You start dreaming about them , okay? But how do you confirm it's a love. LIKE HOW? You don't even know them. Don't start saying " It's first sight love you know " YES AH.... . Than okay , let's get into the point. If it's a first sight , what guarantee you have for loving her/him even not knowing her/him. Some people are really smart at moving their knight. Hold on , you say it's love ? But why after four months or "how many months you took"- you call it's just an infatuation.

[ whats-app conversation ]
" Hey .. I just want to tell you this. I know it's not doing well between us. I had a wrong concept on you , I don't know. I thought we could make an ideal couple but we have been arguing over it lately. We are better as best friends. I'm sorry to hurt you. I hope we can be a good friends , I can't afford to lose you anyways."

" f*** you "

How many of you did this and have regretted. Don't regret because you suck. My point here is , you can say " we are better off as friends " - easy to say never easy to implant.  What if the person was blind to see your infatuation , believe on your words , believed on your comfy hug and kisses. WHAT IF.. ? You had sex. If a single hug couldn't convince them to move on , touching them beyond can do anything. Why? Why? We can never convince the society because they are RIGHT. My foot. You love a girl/guy because you liked something from them , their appearance or whatever so. Than you start having contact and hang outs. Soon or later , you get bored and leave them. Let me tell you the "pain" of having brainless people like you around them.

[ Stunts below are on blog purpose , do not try at home. ]
 It hurts like
  • Stabbing 1000 knives right on your heart
  • Walking on 200 pins poking your leg
  • Having so many nerves on your head bursting
  • Loosing your virginity to 100 people
You feel me now. This shatters me totally. Like how come a person leave you all of sudden by saying they don't have any feeling on you.When we call up them a day , they will be like " stop talking to me. I hate you, go way " LIKE WHAT. You were there for me almost all the time I needed you. You hugged me and comfort till I forget the whole dam world. You kissed me like you meant so much to me. You gave me a comfort zone to share with you anything related to me. How can you be so fierce to me. My point here is please don't simply fall in love on a random person. Please know the person for at least few months , three-five minimum. I'm not here to give you an idea to fall in love logic-ly but practically.You have two choice to trust , the person will leave you one day or marry you a day. That does not matter right now. Please behave people , don't rush in such things. Dream , not denying to dream- but give a hint to reality as well. Be assure on what are you doing , never leave anything behind and be strong  towards the future.

thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment