Monday, 28 September 2015

Unexpected Love ( Ep1 )

" I'm perfectly grown. Currently , studying my last semester in teaching at private university. To be more accurate , i'm doing my praticum. In a recent break , my parents brought me back to hometown to celebrate a holy festival in the temple. I was excited as much I see my boyfriend. Oh yes , I have a boyfriend. So cliche. On my way to hometown , I start daydreaming about my beautiful accesories and my traditional clothing and on how I look like.

The temple looked so beautiful , perfectly blend with bright colours and the light decoration attracts most foreigner into the temple. That night was beautiful. Some spoiled brats were drinking after the holy event. They were about to slaughter few goats to pamper the goddess tomorrow for the big event. My mother's friend , Aunt Varalakshmi asked me to call her husband. I went and search in few places , around the temple , inside the storeroom and everywhere. I asked his grown up son who were standing nervously , don't know why. He told me , his dad is near the forest. By choice , I asked him to follow me. I noticed he was holding a yellow thread and a small antique box of kumkum. He was preparing the accesories to decorate the goddess.

I went in to call him. To my surprise , he was drinking as well. I was nervous , i told him his wife is calling him. He held my hand , my heart was beating really hard. I forcefully pulled my hand and start running toward out. He pulled me in and to my luck his son appeared. He was disgusted on his father. I cannot resist anymore action. The next minute I saw my neck is hang a yellow thread and the red kumkum were placed on my forehead. I feel so light and my body were shivering. I know this thing happen because a crowd were approaching into the forest. To save the situation , his son had to protect us. He had no choice. For a moment , i saw my past were flashing on my head and now I knew I lost my favourite present. He held my hand and brought me out from the place. Everybody were stunned including my parents and his mother."

No comments:

Post a Comment